Permanent | Dublin | Ireland
The Head of Marketing holds overall responsibility for Leading Yvolve Sports Global Marketing, planning and executing consumer-facing campaigns. Hands on experience in developing Omni-channel campaigns using traditional media T.V., P.R. Merchandising Event, and Digital Media.
Experienced in the development, management and execution of strategic online marketing plans e-commerce growth, and a focus on the needs of the consumer while exceeding company goals. Consistent track record of successful campaign management,. Strong P&L management and value focused.
Specialties: Brand Development, Conversion optimization, customer engagement, email marketing, and influencer strategy.
You will be responsible for driving growth in consumer acquisition and retention, both on and offline, and improve Yvolution’s competitive position in the market through developing a broad approach to channel strategy and delivering scalable initiatives, plans and assets.
• Define and execute the Global Marketing Strategies across the Yvolution portfolio, taking into consideration the Direct, Online and Distributors Channels.
• You will develop and direct cross-channel promotional programs based on an understanding of the business objectives.
• Collaborate with all partners to lead the planning and timely execution of campaign strategies.
• Data driven value using CPA as the Key Metric for success.
• Developing our online presence, through the implementation of effective eCommerce solutions with the aim of driving more sales best in class digital marketing strategies.
• All paid & organic channels (SEO, PR, paid search/ social, display, retargeting, email etc)
• This position has ownership of the digital marketing budget, critical metrics and forecasting, reporting at Board Level, and crafting compelling cases for future investment.
• The Head of Marketing will be responsible for all offline marketing activities.
• Leading the creation of all Assets to support global marketing campaigns.
• P.R. Strategy and Trade Marketing including Trade shows and instore Execution.
• Ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
• Ensure all marketing channel conversion rates are measured and optimised as needed.
• This position has ownership of the offline marketing budget, critical metrics and forecasting, reporting at Board Level, and building compelling cases for future investment.
• Supporting our Branding, graphics, packaging design
• Identifying gaps in the market in our category and retail, sharing relevant insights and opportunities.
• Using these insights to inform Product Development
• Knowledge of using NPD reports Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and channels.
• Measurement of return on investment
• Track and analyse the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns to determine value, evaluate costs, results and prioritise resources, optimising where needed to improve and reduce spend, and ensure continued success.
• As a member of the Management you will be leading and developing a team of cross and multi-skilled marketers based across two of our main offices (Dublin, LA and China). Building a highly efficient and multi-talented team of marketing professionals.
• Stepping up Yvolve Sports retail marketing capabilities, focusing on Digital, ecommerce and Shopper Knowledge, including crafting and delivering training programs to upskill the Marketing function
Staff Accountabilities/Direct Reports
Global Brand Manager, eCommerce Manager,
Head of Marketing USA
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
Stay in touch with just an email.
Thank you. You can tell us more about yourself on the following page if you wish.