Permanent | Dublin | IrelandAdd to favorites Favorited
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global HQ where you will have a serious impact, and enjoy watching our range of products further strengthen it's global reputation as best-in-class. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing, multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development.
Having enjoyed huge success in the B2B market selling via some of the biggest retailer on the planet, we are now rolling out our Direct-to-Consumer channel and are seeking a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the business.
Reporting to the eCommerce manager we want someone who is both a strong individual contributor and a Manager; as the company and role develop they will grow the team and take on more of a leadership function, whilst remaining unfazed by manual involvement in digital operations.
This role is for someone who is looking for a challenge and is eager to drive the business forward working on their digital growth.
- Oversee the strategy, development and execution of digital campaigns and strategic partnership programs.
- Planning and executing SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs
- Own and drive analytics for the digital marketing program - find answers, draw hypotheses, propose tests to validate existing best practices or introduce new ones
- Develop and execute the overall contact strategy across multiple products and audiences.
- Day- to-day execution of digital programs, including: creating lists, scheduling emails, running the QA process and monitoring deliverability
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email and partnership performance
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Design teams to create creative assets
- 5+ years in a digital management role
- Degree in business, marketing or similar
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with display advertising, Google Merchant Center, Google Shopping ads
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience building, growing, and optimizing customer engagement programs in a fast-paced B2C or B2B company
Thank you for your submission
Stay in touch with just an email.
Thank you. You can tell us more about yourself on the following page if you wish.